Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #32, 1 by klstuart

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright klstuart

In reply to: Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #32

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #32
klstuart wrote:
I read somewhere that the datura would be smaller if grown in a pot, so that is what I'm going to try. Never grown them before either, but they're so pretty!

Does anyone have a suggestion for what to plant between oriental lilies? I have a row of them, in full sun, and have never planted anything amongst them. They're not very attractive except for the flowers. If I slip a few things in-between I don't think it would bother them, they share the ground with weeds by the end of the summer anyway!

This is the bed, the Lilies come up in front of the bed. I have irises on either side of the lilies, and a few coneflowers in front of those. Mainly, I'm hoping to revitalize this bed with seeds I'm growing now from the swap and the coop. This is full-on hot sun in the summer, but I do have a watering system going. Suggestions welcome!