Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #32, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

Subject: TEA ROOM #32

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #32
77sunset wrote:
Thought I had better make a move. I left a trail of crumbs for you all to follow, unless Kat's turkeys eat them.
It's a warm morning and the sky is clearing. . We had no further rain or storms in the night but may get a little more this evening. Getting a bit like the tropics with the late afternoon thunder etc. We ended up with around 62 points of rain. Not a lot but very welcome.
The garden looks fresher already. Marvellous what a shower of rain will do for the plants.
I will finish repotting a few more Angels and Cherubs today. Chrissy , your photos look really very good. Very clear. I notice the same about mine since I had the new camera. I always thought the ones I took before were not bad until you put them up next to the new ones.
You will be able to go mad around the garden now.
I am waiting with camera ready for Alphonse to flower. The bud is growing but is very thin and empty looking. I hope there is a flower in there.
Hello to anyone I missed when I moved the thread. Going to take my cuppa down by the lake behind the Tea Room.
Have a great day. Jean.