Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today? #15, 1 by ViolaAnn

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ViolaAnn

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today? #15

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today? #15
ViolaAnn wrote:
Marilynne - we are mystified by the Food Cupboard. Demand in February was a couple hundred people less than a year ago. Go figure. I think we are still quite insulated from the effects of the recession here in Ottawa. But we are afraid it will hit us eventually. Our OWN program is doing well. Those in the centre of the city are likely harder hit and they need more support from the Ottawa Food Bank than we do because we work hard and successfully to cultivate a community "ownership" of our program which translates into very good support.

Found an interesting blog on the construction of a cello. You might find it interesting.
http://allthingsstrings.ning.com/profiles/blogs/starting-wor...

AB Rosey - I have to admit that I didn't really look at the pheasant the first time through, but I just did and I also think it's very good.

Just looked at Joanna's spring seedlings and Wow!

Are you up for another Leila picture? DD sent 10, but I won't bore you with all of them. Need to go check my bread which is rising in the pan.

Ann