Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 31, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 31

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 31
wrote:
It's a wee bit cooler this morning ...only 14C here it will get up to around 26/28 later ...this is what I love about Autumn warm days and comfortable nights ...beautiful mornings!
Kat I suppose your neighbour will go live in a cement city somewhere. I feel sorry for him.
Sammut look at all that space!
Teresa Lily Of The Valley ...a weed????? whaaaa nooooo!!!!
All the Northern Italian migrants weep at the mere sight of it ...(some so desperate they have plastic ones planted in their gardens) as children it would herald Spring ...growing and flowering wild in the mountains which looked over the little towns.
I wore that fragrance for many years ...can't find it any more.
I have even thought of trying to grow them in a cool room (summer) but hubby sold the cool room ...oh well ...like I said we all want what we can't have, here at daves garden we can ogle others treasures :-)
Shelley4kids I love using Gumption ...not only for the great cleaning but the smell ...it's one of my favourite! reminds me of some perfume I used to wear.
Jean how cool is it down there? ...how goes it in the garden?
Your hubby is a gem but I know what you mean re stuff here there and everywhere ...I laid down the law re home being not the place for car parts early in the piece ...after having dinner with friends who had wheels and tools all over the dining room (he was a mechanic like my darling) ...these days I have to share my downstairs with all things mechanical ...the living areas upstairs are still parts free ...poor hubby sometimes has to fight his way through the dining room full of floral stuff though ...I am so naughty!
Sammu the cordyline is great.
White Strelitzia ...ummm beautiful but huge! make sure you have plenty of room.
Brian keep an eye on ET
Steve what things have you planted in your new garden?
Lee what do you think your choice may be for your "special plant"
Better be off ...