Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED , 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
LOL! Yeah, getting older is not for whimps... see you got me pulling out the oldies in pics with the Beverly Hillbilly loads! It took us 57 trips from the old farm to move here bringing what we could to start over and mind you we downsized!! We had our furniture, our equipment, our sheds, the lil greenhouse, fencing, OMG, I cannot beleive the stuff we had, then the livestock and then all the plants we moved on top! Well that was 10 years ago.. and like my hubby and I said.. good God look how fat we both were....it was the stress I told him!!

Heck,this morning, I got tired just cleaning that little corner of the greenhouse today and had to take a break. But then I did feed critters this morning and spent a wee time in the office! Maybe I walked a total of a half mile in the jobs.. but sheesh.. the old bod is not happy and the ticker is going boing!

Well, here's the last years container pots to the patio....they are there temperarily. I have another area they will go to after they are showing me some green!