Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED , 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Well this morning the outside temp was 17 above in the shade and inside the greenhouse it a balmy 47 so I decided to move out all my dead annual pots and window boxes outside to the patio and start cleaning up so I can get organized..

My end result was the dirt table was loaded with soil for its first jobs and I had one empty dirt table holding my sunflower seed and underneath those tables was empty space! Since I am righthanded I like my potting media in the left table and to leave the table next to it for putting my pots and tools or what it is that I will be working first the next time I come back. So in essence I work in my greenhouse in a clockwise direction when potting up. When you have limited space to move about you learn tight steps! And I like to work in asystem that flows.

When I first come inside my table to the right is where I will unload things after I get finished with the springclean up!