Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED , 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
I have thought about peagravel, but if I decided I wanted to remove everything from the house and plant on the ground in it.. what woudl I do with the pea gravel? And then the gophers would make me a mess here!

So many pros and cons eh!

Well here is my last pic of the day. It is the back window from the outside..

When I start doing something again in here I will show ya'll around again when we continue our tour, but if you have any questions or comments, have at me! I am happy to share our experience with this thing. We absolutely love it and the manufacturer of ours, we love its features over other styles we have seen.

One of my first projects this season will be to scrub this thing down. It has scale on the outside that occured under some of the vines I had growing on it. The inside is not actually too bad. But the vines left their little suction cups on the greenhouse after we peeled them off and its getting beyond time to clean it up!

Come on warm weather!!

Oh, ours was originally called a SUNCATCHER 16 Master Gardener Greenhouse and was made in Kentucky.