Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED , 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Ok, well, that was all I could add here from the brochure were those two prior shots.. the rest are my actual greenhouse.

Here is our thermometer. Sorry you cannot read it.. I am looking into the sun taking its pic so it is in the shadow. We mounted it up by the door. Our greenhouse is located as such that the sun hits the theremometer the hardest at about noon and the thermometor is mounted in a strong point of the structure. Today it was 40 degrees when I first came in.

I just got back from outside again just to see if my thermometer was still working (its old you know so .. well any way,) just checking equipment getting ready to use this thing.. and the temps are at 20 above in the shade outside at 11AM and in the greenhouse it is a pleasant 65. It will get as cold as the outdoors at night. But you do want to locate your greenhouse and thermometer with that idea in mind on how the sun hits and all so to give you your hottest readings.