Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED , 1 by happgarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright happgarden

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED
happgarden wrote:
Haven't thought much about the floor. Concrete would be nice with a drain like I have in my garden room. Hate the thought of soggy wet clay dirt under my feet. In my lean to greenhouse we used bricks with sand in between and that worked well.

Hadn't thought about maintenance either. Not having any wood and just fiberglass would have alot of benefits. Wouldn't have to worry about rot or slim growing on the wood.

Thanks for the pics. I couldn't really remember what the inside looked like. Sounds and looks like there is more than enough growing area in there for seed starting and stuff. The garden room right now I am fighting spider mites (brugs and elephant ears). It would be nice to have a "clean" place to do the seeds and starts, or a place to stick everything while I clean one.

I am sooo happy I happened to reply to the question today and read the responses, otherwise I would of never seen your pictures and found out so much great information on the greenhouse. Nothing like finding an avid gardener to make you feel good about speading that kind of money.

Hi McPlanter, glad you could join us. I am thinking about buying a greenhouse built on the same principle that Buddy purchased years ago.