Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED , 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of mY gLORIFIED pOTTING sHED
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Here's my mess on the opposite wall! Both this shot and the one above are looking back out the door you just came in.

Now let me point something out here.. speaking of mess! Look at the outer wall in this shot.. see the scum? It is on the outside. But the inside of the GH could use a scrubbign too. This year I need to take everything out of the house and get the power washer out and do some sanatizing.. bleach and water and the power hoser! This is something I aim to do this spring as soon as the weather gets warm and I can get myself wet enjoying the cleaning! I will keep you on the virtual tour here as things happen.

Ok, so maintainance.. ICK! Scum on the house! Not fun, but not to bad to take care of either. Scum happens, but if I woudl have cleaned more often, mine would not be this bad!

Ok, still looking for that silly brochure.. so Keep thinking on that flooring. We will chat more on that later! Your choices are concrete or dirt. And then what kind of "bedding" to put on top of that! More optiions and depends on what you are doing.