Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 28, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 28

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 28
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. I finally moved us again. It was getting a bit far to walk again.
It has been understandably quiet lately with all the sadness about the fires.
I hope with the new season of Autumn coming up, it will be a time of hope and renewal for everyone concerned.
Life and gardens go on and we all have to get ready for the Autumn planitings that I'm sure everyone is planning.. After the hot weather, I will be having a large scale cutback of the plants that did not do well.
I will be putting in more of the better ones such as the salvias which have flowered right through.
Hello Lee, I will have to try your remedy of sulphur on my Gardenia. . One did not make it through the summer but the other looks well.
Steve, I have 3 colors in my Naked ladies here. The common pink, a 2 tone pink/white and a white.
It alawas signals Autumn for me when I see them up. Glad your painting is done , some of that rain would be nice.
Hello Leisa, I love that brom of yours. I bought a Vriesa Flammia in a lot from eBay. I hope it grows here.
I have only bought Aechmeas and Neoregelias as it seems they are the hardiest from what I have read.
Brian, sad that your poor cactus was assaulted by a bigger one. It will flower again . Colleen , your hippy is gorgeous. They don't do well here. I have a few that have just existed for years . Never had a flower. I tried putting them in pots but ended up just sticking them back in the ground and forgetting about them. They did put up some new leaves this year but they were burnt by the sun.
Hello to everyone else. i am off to do some posting and a bit of shopping . stay safe and enjoy the day.
Have some Caramel Peach Upsidedown cake.
Jean.
We have moved to here
.http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/953172/