Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 28, 1 by Awchid

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Awchid

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 28

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 28
Awchid wrote:
Hi Jean, going by the size of those epi's it wont be long before they have grown out of their new home. I spent yesterday trying to catch up with all the news, that sure was a mission. I am back on deck for a few days then into hospital on thursday for surgery..From there I will play things as they develope.. Supposed to have been last thursday but the surgeon got sick.. I managed to get all the things that needed doing done re lawns hedge gardens potted plants etc etc.. A few days to catch my breath is probably not a bad thing as my life has been a bit hectic the last few weeks with not much time to relax.. Also it has been stinking hot and humid.. There isin,t a fan to be bought any where in Gisborne and the shops haven,t been able to source them any where else either.. Yesterday was a bit cooler and today has been cold winter clothes type weather. I actually woke up shivering in the night.. I have brought my Adeniums inside so they won,t get a chill from the temperature change. The little fatties are doing wel,. all but one that has only 2 tiny leaves and is makig no progress at all.. The larger plants are starting to get flower buds, yippee.. I have a yellow frangi flowering and the babies are all looking good.. Everything else is doing quite well but watering has been a big part of why and we are about to go onto water restrictions, only being able to between 6 and 9 at night, seeing as that is when I water anyway I can,t see it making any difference to me or the garden..
Hi Chrissy, Brian and Steve and Teresa, Sammut, Debi Shelley and Gran, Marleneann and Sue, how are you both.. And anyone else I have missed but not forgotten, just misplaced for the moment, lol. Oh and Lee.. I certainly have missed all your informative and friendly conversation.. It must be true as I have just joined up for another year... On that note I will depart until later..
Lesley..
Tillandsia "Creation"