Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 28, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 28

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 28
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. I know the path is getting a bit long again, but I thought as it is not so busy at this time, I would leave the thread so everyone can read it. All the good wishes of our friends both here and overseas are so much appreciated.
Today is quite cool here and milder in the fire areas so will help to give the fire fighters a chance to get some control over the fires still burning savagely.
My new epi house if finished except for some pine bark on the floor, but it seems a tad insensitive to post pics at the moment when everyone in the fire areas has lost their entire house. I will show you all later when the pain and sorrow are not so recent.
I will be out around the garden today and doing a little bit of trimming of dead plants.
As I saw someone say in the paper, we cannot complain of a few crispy plants. At least they are not in ashes .
Come spring. our plants will green up again.
Hopefully, as the bush does its regeneration and the green shoots come through the black, lives will take on that sign of hope and rebuild also.
Our fireys still need our support and as always, I leave something here for anyone popping in
Cranberry Shortbread Bars. .
Jean.