Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR VALENTINES CAFE, 1 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR VALENTINES CAFE

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR VALENTINES CAFE
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Thanks haighr, why yes I did. Finally getting to pull spring things out and welcome in the better weather. Still looking for those silly McCoys...!

Just got news this AM people down in Oklahoma had a rough night with tornadoes...Just talked to my DH and he was in that area a few days ago, actually left OK, yesterday.. thank God he has left there. They said 8 people got killed, buildings and trees, power down. What a mess. Yup, SPRING is coming in with a vengence when it starts raining frogs.

Check theirs...ugh

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_on_re_us/severe_weath...

Hope you are fairing fine this AM. I just got done slogging from the chicken coop and am looking to take my muckers off. Im done playing outside for a few hours.

Hey elle, how you fairing.. hear that nasty weather come your way and headed to TN.. as usual and right up the "alley"...

Terri, case you do not know what the Alley is, its the space in our midwest states that tordanoes generally seem to be... wlthough the weather can happen elsewhere...we live in the what is called the Alley.