Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 28, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 28

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 28
ctmorris wrote:
Brical1, Shelly61, Budgieman, Sammut, Katciao, Helen5162, Shellyto4kids. Thank you for your kind words. I have included a pic of the boys for you all to see. Sammut you must have been extremely busy with your family tree. Boy what a lot of work. On my Mother's side we couldn't find anything past her Mother. It was just a dead end, but on my Father's side we went back to when the first Staker landed here, about 1837. The wife of that first one lived until she was 84,which was really good back then. Sammut, are those the big pots that you bought really cheap awhile ago? The plants are looking really good. Budgieman I saw that you had made up a thread with a cryptic crossword. I haven't had a look yet but if it's as hard as your puzzles then I won't be able to do it. Jean, how did your day of shopping go? Did you get anymore plants or did you just look? Chrissy, Hope your hubby's okay now. Hope everyone is keeping safe up north. I saw Ingham on the TV this morning. The main street was up to the top of the sign posts with water. I would hate to be in that. It would be very scary for me as i'm not good with water. I'm always scared that I'll drown. I don't like going on a boat either. My sister is always talking about getting a houseboat and going to the camping spot where we've always gone camping since we were kids but I keep telling her that I don't want to go on a houseboat. We can still get there by car, but it's owned by different people now and we have to get a key from them to get through the gates. I have some wonderful memories from the camping days with the family and the fish that we used to catch. It was great. Brian's got some great pics of the fish that he used to catch when he took his family camping and he could tell you all some great yarns too, But that's another story. Well I must say goodnight. Thank you all again and talk to you tomorrow.