Communities > Forums

Image Copyright helens5162

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 28

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 28
helens5162 wrote:
Hi All,
Sorry, I am way behind & have just read all the latest threads trying to catch up.
Firstly, Colleen, how lovely of you to be raising your Grandsons! I'm sure they will bring you much joy & in time will realise how lucky they are to have you!
Sammut~ It's great to have reminders at the back door for your family & friends. Life is so short, I'm trying to cram in as much as I can, while I can, with having MS.
Brical1~My Dad always said, Never let the sunshine go down on an argument. I try to live by that, especially with daredevil, Twin, 16 year old boys!!
I hope all in the north are safe & not affected by the cyclone warnings?
I'm very disjointed today as I have taken notes from the last few days postings, that I have missed! Sorry!! &LOL!!! with me???
I have a note "Kat, me too!!!" Can't remember what that was about???Hahahahaha!!!
Yes, we have possums here, I must find the pics of the cheeky things sitting on the fence helping themselves to Plums!!
Shellyto4kids~ Sorry your parrots aren't chirping? When the weather cools a bit, I will send some more.
Jean~I'm glad yours are going well. If they get too tall & leggy, snap them in half & re-plant them, they will take off, for sure!!
Chrissy~My daughters got me onto Facebook. It's great for catching up with friends & family photos, but can be a time waster, I find. Takes a while for us to load it.
Finally, Budgieman~ I am a family tree addict!! I had to give it up for a while as I was getting nothing else done!!LOL!! I've put it away for my "Winter Job"!!
The pic I am posting is of the Succulent cuttings from Jean & Chrissy. In the large oval shallow dish, are the ones from Jean. The bits in the other big black pots are from Chrissy. Thankyou both so much. I have a great variety to play with now!!
You will also see a pot of Parrot cuttings to the right. Doing Ok.
Must go, hungary mouths to feed AGAIN!!
I'm going away tomorrow, so will be absent for 12 days. Flying north to Shellharbour to look after a friends shop, while she goes OS.
Take Care all & will catch up when I get back.
The Parrot Lady...