Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 28, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 28

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 28
ctmorris wrote:
Hello everyone. I haven't many flowers worth while photographing at the moment, but this white Oleander is lovely, so I thought that I would show you and tell you a bit about it. This plant is one of many different plants that I have in the garden which my sons and friends and I planted in my youngest son's memory four years ago. It has been a hard road but it has been lightened by the fact that I am also rearing his two sons now. They have been with me since the littlest one was 10 months old and the older one 21months old. They are both at school now, which makes things a lot easier. They are lovely little boys, mischievious like all other kids, but kind hearted and loving. They have been absolutely spoilt rotten by my eldest boy, but they love him and are always looking forward to seeing him. That is where we went for Christmas last year, and then during the school holidays he came up here and built them a fort with a slippery dip on it. The sand pit still has to be moved to under the fort and then I'll have more garden space. Maybe a shade house????Anyway I thought that I would open up a bit and let you all into my life of a nearly 58 year old mother second time round. The boys, Branden and Cameren call me Granny. Cheerio for now. Colleen