Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 28, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 28

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 28
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. If only it would stay as it is now. Lovely cool morning , no wind, a little cloud around.
Oh well, what would we have to complain about if the weather was perfect ? Shopping day today, so maybe a plant or two ????
Hello Lee, I hope your little plants are keeping warm. The northern hemisphere is experiencing an extreme opposite of our heat. I don't know that I could ever live in any place that cold.
Did you see the fools on the news. Cars sliding off roads and snow falling, but still they are driving way too fast. Will people never learn ?
Chrissy, I hope hubby has slowed down so you were able to catch him. I like Steve's idea of it just being a 100.000 service. You know all the good ones keep going. Made of good solid stuff in his day.
I am escaping without my hubby today as he has to be on standby in case of any fires.
Steve and Brian, I see you both out there under the trees sipping a light wine. Just the weather for it.
Kat, I hope you are keeping up with your marking. How are the turkeys ? Haven't heard about any fencemen being eaten by them yet ? Maybe you could give one of those wandering crocs a home. They might enjoy a fenceman appetisier. Ha ha.
I hope all the far north people are safe in those floods. I would like some of the water, not that I wish for that much though. Even the ground here crunches when you walk on it.
I saw a line of ants with suitcases going down the road. Heading north too. Steve, your birds nest looks green compared to my poor thing even though mine is in the shadehouse, it has gone crispy They do recover though. I love mine. I am surprised at how well my other ferns are doing in the fern house. I know I put water on them but the hot air usually still burns them, maybe it was just the right place to build it .
I may have to make room for the birds nest down there. I have a little one coming on as well.
Hubby has just come in to say fog has rolled in . Talk about weird weather.
Hello Leisa, thanks for the ice, it was great.
Shelly , you will have lots of time to play in the garden now that the kids are back at school.
Hello to everyone else. I had better move or nothing will get done.
Enjoy the day and some Cherry Clafoutis.
Jean.