Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Happy New Year and Hello! , 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Happy New Year and Hello!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Happy New Year and Hello!
HollyAnnS wrote:
I have a spot at the corner of my house where the leaves collect. I walk by it every time I go outside. I'm ignoring it and heading for warmer territory. The upstairs room and my seed starting stand. I have been using it for a storage area. Anything plant related is stacked on it. Time to start cleaning out. The room is great for this. It's directly over the room with the wood stove so it's nice and warm, has two windows south and west facing so it get a good bit of light. It's got ugly old wall paper and linoleum floor so I do not have to worry about spilling water, dirt or making a mess. Only problem is that it is on the second floor, every time I use it for plant storage it's drag it up the steps and then drag it back down. Same with seed starting and cuttings which I tend to do on my kitchen table and then every thing has to get carried up and down the steps. At least I have water up there. Since we are posting pretty kitty pics. Companions.