Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: House plant that tolerates cool temp, 1 by BirdieBlue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BirdieBlue

In reply to: House plant that tolerates cool temp

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of House plant that tolerates cool temp
BirdieBlue wrote:
I was getting ready to suggest this one! I had one for about 8 years or so and then last summer divided it so I could share some in a DG plant swap. 2 of the 3 stalks I kept bit the dust..er ...dirt, but the last one seems to be OK. BUT I found some at Lowe's and bought em right up. They had 2 and I got both of them! I LOVE this plant, and wanted to insure that I would have one. They are each in 6" pots ......heck , a pic tells 1000words so I'll click-n post them. I've never seen a large one, but have been told they can be enormously impressive. I hope that mine grow large. I had many lovely and some rare & unusual plants till loss in a house fire a few years ago. Some I'd had over 25 years (a few cacti and n Avocado). Am starting over with plants and the swaps with DG members are great.
Sorry if I rambled.

ZZ & Elvis