Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 25, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 25

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 25
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. Chrissy , I see you were up playing puzzles very early this morning. Hello Brian and Colleen. I think you two are on the same wavelength when it comes to working out the answers. Chrissy , I liked your puzzle but wasn't there to work it out. Even with hubby not on the computer at night yet , I still don't get on as I watch my Star Trek and Star Gate which I am not going to miss.
I suppose Steve is off to work and Kat will be busy doing her marking. Was it you PussyKat who left the paper all over the table ?
Haven't seen Lesley or Marleneann for a while. Shelly is around and busy with the small people getting ready to go back to school I would think.
Mya will be laying back in the sun and I don't know where Sammut is. Probably nursing her little plants through the heat. Helen are you still out there lurking ?
I seem to remember Lesley saying she may be away . Dalfyre may be around out the back I think.
Brical are you out enjoying your garden in the cool too.
Lee, I know you are rugged up keeping warm over there..
It is going to be another hot day here and I will have to got throw some water around on the pots.
That green cathedral sounds like a place I need to be today. I love walking through parks with huge spreading trees on hot days . So beautiful and cool. I could live in the middle of one of those English parks
Better go and tidy up. Brian , there is no wine left in that bottle, I don't know who finished it but it wasn't me.
I have left some very nice cheese as nibbles for the night owls.
Better get outside and water before it gets really warm.
Try some of this White Butter Cake
Enjoy the day and try and keep cool. Jean.