Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 25, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 25

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 25
77sunset wrote:
Thanks Chrissy, you certainly are the Angel Lady. i just repotted the little fellas into their first real pots so they should grow fast now. It has turned hot again after the cold morning. I love Autumn , so will be watching closely for buds.
i think cuttings do better for me here as they withstand the weird temperature changes we get. I will have to stop getting more Angels soon as I won't have anywhere to put them unless we move out and give them the house.
Hubby is feeling a lot better but still cannot do anything so I will be the builder on the rest of the shade house when the timber arrives. We are also planning on putting a frame over the back gate so the jasmine can climb better. If I make it wide enough there will be a nice space for an Angel or two as there is a Protea that has to come out. It is way past it's use by date and they don't do well here anyway in the clay. I am surprised it has lasted this long.
better go and make a cuppa. It is far too hot to do anything outside now.
The latest Daylily.
Enjoy the rest of your day. Jean.