Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 25, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 25

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 25
wrote:
Hi everyone ...at last a bit of time to myself ...Steve this is for you ...it was Kat talking about expo but this is for you and anyone else wanting to take a journey back to 88
http://www.flickr.com/photos/obliterated/sets/72157603805881...
I hope that re visits some happy memories .
Lee awe shucks don't be alone ...we are all in the middle of Summer and the end of the holidays so everything is so very hectic.
I know it must get very closed in ...in Winter there, we are pretty lucky in that our winters can be really beautiful ...cold crisp nights and delicious days when the sun peeps through.I think I would get cabin fever too at those temps, never mind Spring is coming.
Jean wow it's all happening at your place ...mine too! lots of toasted crispy bits, but at the same time in the shadier parts ...well what can I say it's a jungle out there! Three different kinds of wasps! ...darling little frogs believe it or not have a great fondness for the shaded areas of my jungle and the angel leaves in particular. I am hoping they eat plenty of bugs while they are in them.
Kat they sound lovely ...all those tropical beauties, here is what Kat is drooling over ...mmmm :-)
We are enjoying a large drop in temps right now ...a lovely cool wind bringing a big sigh ...ahhhhhhhh! I am so happy because it means I can work outside tomorrow instead of hiding. My Brother is gone to visit his son over the weekend so I am able to get on with things until Monday night ...what are you all up to over the weekend ...oi Steve get back to work! Better go check the threads ...Happy weekend! ...whoo hooo!
chrissy