Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #23, 1 by SingingWolf

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SingingWolf

In reply to: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #23

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #23
SingingWolf wrote:
gardengus, I'll give it a try and see how it works. : )
I don't think they'd be invasive here, because if's it's green I have to water it most of the year. Exceptions being the cactus and the California Live Oaks. Take a photo for me star, please! That is what threw me when trying to identify them with critter's, mine have different leaves. Cool looking though.
There was a really cute article a couple of days ago about painting in snow here on DG. I don't deserve the credit for the idea. Adina told me to check out the weather forum to see some snow sculptures too, really pretty! What people will do when they are bored and missing green growing things! : )
dryad, had to giggle, but will try to remember to not plant the tall things where I'll be walking. ; )
klstuart, I live in a desert. Am sending a photo of my bottom waterer. Probably filled too full, but it seems to be holding, and with our unseasonably hot temps. will probably need it . Still in the low 80's today.
More soon!
WIB!
SW