Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 25, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 25

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 25
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's very quiet around the place while everyone is busy. Things all getting back to normal after the holiday period. Is is a lovely cool morning here but expected to warm up. The cool change brought no rain but it was welcome after 2 very hot days. The garden is looking really dry now but it will have to survive as it always does on little water. I just give enough for survival and keep the main watering for the shade houses and pots.
I planted those wattle seeds Chrissy after taking your advice on soaking. There are now lots of the little fellas popping their heads up. There are also a few more Angel seeds coming up after that hot weather. I will repot more of the Iochromas soon .
Hello to Sue who will be very busy.
Helen, Mya, Shelly and Sammut all planting madly in their gardens.
Lesley and Marleneann, I have missed seeing you hanging around the door looking for munchies. Kat will be there too and I hope she leaves her turkeys at home. They make a terrible mess in the garden.
Hello Lee, Still very cold there and I bet you are dreaming of the spring when you can be out and about in your yard.
I know where Colleen is as she has all those cacti to play with. We hope to see pictures of the finished planting. Brian and Steve will be over at the puzzle table. I must go and think of another tricky one for them.. Hubby is moving a bit more now but still cannot stand without his crutches and even then only for a short time. It will take quite s while to get his strength back.
I am still waiting on the timber to finish the shelves in the new epi house.
I will build them while hubby sits and supervises. I am quite capable at building things.
Better put out something nice. People are sure to drop in later. Try this Blackberry Tart.
Enjoy your day.
Jean.