Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Florida Gardening: Chit Chat - Everyone is Welcome - Part 104, 1 by fleurone

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fleurone

In reply to: Chit Chat - Everyone is Welcome - Part 104

Forum: Florida Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Chit Chat - Everyone is Welcome - Part 104
fleurone wrote:
Hi all ...

Paul you are so bad tempting us with the orchids!.Not even going to go to Lowes, I have $20.00 gift card for HD and have already talked myself into buying some gravel and edgers, a project that has been waiting about a year now. Not even going to look at the plants!.
Love the ears will have to look out for those, the Borneos not the additions stuck where your lug holes are :0),

Hope you both had an enjoyable meal Jeremy.

No problem Shirl, whenever, I haven't even got half my new beds ready yet.Plants in pots that should be in the ground, plants that should have been moved aren't.. etc. What with the weather and this cold/flu/whatever business that seems to come and go I can't get motivated.This to will pass... Managed to take down the majority of Christmas stuff outside but the inside ones are still there. Thinking hibernation for the winter might be a good idea in future..

However my new brugs arrived today and I did pot those up and a Epiphyllum Guatamalense. Remind me Wren at some point when it grows bigger I will get you a cutting going if you don't have it already.

Very windy here too yesterday, a few palm bits down ( wish there was more save me cutting/sawing the darn things )but nothing drastic, sorry about your dragon fruit.

Thanks chubby will take a gander in a few.