Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR Neighborhood # 12., 1 by fancyvan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fancyvan

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR Neighborhood # 12.

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR Neighborhood # 12.
fancyvan wrote:
Well my day sure got turned around. The plan was walk dogs, go to Curves, get gas, drive out to Carseland ( about 45 mins) for a 1pm appointment to do a home visit for a potential adopter.
So I take off but decide to go get gas first. Guess what - car wont start after I fill up! Wait about 1 1/2 hrs for AMA to arrive to boost battery - drive straight over to OK Tire ( which is right next door to Curves - too bad I didnt go there first!) maybe can put in new battery this afternoon- prob not until tomorrow! But I dont want to drive out of town without a new one. OK- leave car with them, go to Curves, do my exercise, walk home ( only about 15 mins and thank goodness it is 'warm' today) and finally can call my afternoon appointment to tell her I wont be there - it is now about 1:15pm!
And 15 minutes later OK Tire calls to say the car would be ready in half an hour!
So another walk back to get the car. The guy really laughed when I told him I was walking home - he figured not that many people walked any more! Guess I will take Tango ( new rescue) with me - he needs the excercise.

Ah well the sun is shining!

Here's Tango in case you didnt see him on the Pet Forum. He is a sweetie.