Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Winter Landscapes in Your Garden. Please Share!, 1 by aspenhill

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright aspenhill

In reply to: Winter Landscapes in Your Garden. Please Share!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Winter Landscapes in Your Garden.  Please Share!
aspenhill wrote:
Maybe we'll get a big snow this winter. Have only seen minor 10-20 flurries so far, no accumulation. Stormy, we've been getting horrendous winds that keep downing branches and uprooting trees thruout the woods - keeps my BIL and I busy with everything that comes down near the driveway and on the trails. We've got plenty of firewood LOL!

I found one more shot that was taken at the same time as the photos I posted above. This one is the creek after it leaves the pond, below the dam. The driveway to the house crosses right thru it. Creek is on left, driveway is on right. I love the sound of splashing thru the water every time I drive in/out of the property. Unfortunately, the asphalt edges keep eroding away and now there is more creek bottom than asphalt to drive across - will eventually have to re-do it with something that will hold up better.