Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 22, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 22

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 22
ctmorris wrote:
Yes Chrissy I'm ct. If all you girls keep showing those beautiful angels I just know that I'm going to have to try them. You can keep the funnel webs if you like. I dont mind spiders in general but the funnel webs and the white tail give me the shivers. I really dont like snakes of any kind either. It's quite windy here today, not very hot but the wind is really annoying. Helen,what is that pink leafy plant that you showed. it is stunning.Just a pic of an ivy geranium, they all have their own beauty dont they? I have been out trying to find a better place for my growing collection of cacti. Ive had them on the table out the back but I knew that they couldn't stay there. I didn't want to put the little ones in the ground just yet. I think they look good in the pots. Everyone to their own choice I say.Jean how's the new epi home coming along? I noticed on that link that you put up Chrissy that there is a yellow mandavilla as well. Have never seen even a pic of that. Well cheerio for now. talk again soon.