Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 22, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 22

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 22
77sunset wrote:
Hello again all you lovely lot. been out, Hubby had Drs appt. Never bought a plant but did get the pine posts. building ahead. It has turned warm here, although why at this time of day I don't know.
Hello Steve, nice to see back all spry and chipper, ready for lots more gardening.
I bet that wisteria looks lovely up the tree when it flowers.
Lesley that Angel is so gorgeous. Wait until I have something to show. Mine are growing fast.
I saw Mya there somewhere ans Sue . Lovely to see you.
I will have to do a double shift making goodies for all youlovely people. I may have to put chairs along the fence if we all keep hanging over it chatting.
Perhaps a large shade sail and move the tables over.
i found a 4 o'clock Chrissy. i hope it grows up and has babies. The bright pink ones I have all the time are coming up in the old manure bed.
I found 2 more Cherubs popping up in the seed tray but no more Angels.
I will have to start planning on which epis are going to move into the new place soon. Once we start, it doesn't take long to build. I think the whole thing is bigger than our house now.
Sue that hoya is so pretty. Mine is just getting buds. I saw on eBay, a lot of very different ones. I may get one just to have something climb up the shade house
No not another collection, I can hear the comments. Just one more.
Better go and think about food. My stomach thinks my throat is cut.
Jean.