Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 22, 1 by Awchid

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Awchid

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 22

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 22
Awchid wrote:
No, No, not yet Chrissy it's too soon.. I have a tray of frangipani seeds that have to mature some before it gets colder. With the weather here as contrary as it is I don't know where I am. I need some sun shiny days, we have had some good rain but today is hot, humid, overcast and windy. I suppose thats not too bad as tropicals go but I don't think the windy helps much...
Nice freckle faces,, I like the white ones best but all are nice.. I think I gave all mine away.. Does the Exmouth grow very tall?
Mya I have a Timms trap up the coast where the possums are and it works quite well if they aren't too big otherwise they just eat the piece of apple and shake it off, then go back the next night for more. It is quite a savage trap and goes off with such a force it would be sure to break fingers if they were in the way..
I have been using plastic pill containers for my seeds for ever, they are easy to store.. At one time tried using envelopes and found them not as good then one year a snail got into them and made holes in all the paper containers and my storage area turned into a disaster area..
The Angel cutting is about to...This is probably Noel's Blush too as that is the only one I have seen offered for sale through mail order...