Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: The nice thing about being a Great dane -, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: The nice thing about being a Great dane -

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The nice thing about being a Great dane -
plantladylin wrote:
Just happened across this thread while "lurking". Love all the pups! Canines are such wonderful creatures! My DH and I hope to someday have another dog in the family but for now it's just 3 older cats (down from 5 last year.)

I don't know anything about the Great Danes but seeing Braveheartsmom's first photo of her Dane sitting on the sofa ... I just had to post this photo of my sister and BIL's dog. They have 3 large dogs in the family, one being a 3 year old English Mastiff that is on a special diet to gain weight ... he's @ 215 lbs now and the Vet said he was underweight. When he wants to sit down he just walks over to the sofa or chair, backs up and sits. In this picture my sister was sitting there reading the paper and he just sat on her. She had to push him to the side and she scooted over to the corner. He is way too heavy to be a lap dog!

This is Big Bubba, a Gentle Giant: