Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Rural Gardening: A small change to this forum, 1 by ZZsBabiez

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ZZsBabiez

In reply to: A small change to this forum

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of A small change to this forum
ZZsBabiez wrote:
Thank you Dave... You always come up with perfect solutions. I would hate to see things change here.. I've been here a few years.. This is my sanctuary... I know there are some who wish to trash it.. even some who don't wish to but do by ignorance! I don't want to know the details of the drama.. believe me, there is enough drama in my life, I try to steer clear.

It's very comforting that Dave looks out for us here.

I found DG researching a plant I bought.. kept coming up with DG pages.. so I joined.. That plant?
Brazillian Plume... which soon led me to brugs.. which led me to Colues, and vegetable gardening, and canning.. now chickens..
That's my DG life story.. LOL

Edited to add...
Whatever happened to whoever is not appropriate subject matter if you ask me. There is private message or email for gossip.

I have learned soooo much here, I could never repay all I've been given..(not material goods) So my message to anyone lurking? You will praise the day you signed up... trust me!

This message was edited Dec 27, 2008 6:40 PM