Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: What is that structure sitting next to my house????, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: What is that structure sitting next to my house????

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What is that structure sitting next to my house????
HollyAnnS wrote:
Wrightie, Yes that is my living wreath, no wonder no one has them. I thought I could make my own wreath but that wasn't working out very well so I finally bought one. The purchased frames are hard to find, expensive and the one I had was hard to plant. Displaying and watering them are an issue. I put up a special long hook so it didn't hang against the wall and damage the siding, most of the time I took it down to water. All that said I just love them!!! I put some very pretty ivy in there along with impatiens and pansies. I still have the wreath with the ivy upstairs sitting on the floor in a pan. I'd love to display it hanging on the wall but can't figure out how to do it without a dripping mess. I plan to make more of them and my Greenhouse assoc. is doing them this summer as a project.
What is in your and how do you display it?
I was looking for a better picture of mine and can't find one so here is a picture of one at the Phipps Conservatory.