Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #20, 1 by starlight1153

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright starlight1153

In reply to: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #20

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #20
starlight1153 wrote:
Oh might help to if I tell ya all whose boxes arrived today so ya can relax and breath. heheheh

Arriving today .. drum roll if ya please....

Meridith
Pyromomma
MyGypsyRose
BlueSpiral
Danita
TrishAnn

I also gonan share somethign with ya that arrive d in one of the boxes.

Some of ya new folks may not know Suzie, but she started this Piggy Swap, so ya need to say thanks to her for starting it. Well she had like a photgenic memory and nothign slipped by her. She knew them seed sinside and out and what everybody had and what evrybody wanted even before they wanted it. She is and always wil be our resident QUEEN PIGGY and if you go back through the other threads, you wil see the Piggy that was made for her that so adorable.

Our Piggy swap motto this year is the one Meridth foudn for us with all of us at the trough. We down home piggies. hehehehe

Well, today from Trish Ann, I got a Christmas Stocking she made with my name on it. growing up my Christmas stockign was always one of my dads big streched out socks filled with ornages and apples and tangerines and nuts and that why to this day, at Christmas time I still make socks filled with fruit and nuts and go and give them out to folks who won't have anythign or anybody for Christmas to le tthem know that somebody does care.

So I got my first real Christmas stockign with my name on it. Thanks Trish Ann . I had been squirreling all the little goodie sya all sent unde rthe extra sed packets on the bed and was gonna look an denjoy them on Christmas as that when I plan on starting to sort through all the extra seeds and willign wish lists and woudl get to them one at a time. Now I gonna go an dhunt them back out and put them in my stocking.

Thanks for my Christmas folks. Really appreciate all the little goodies ya stuck in there. : ) Big Hugs for ya all((((((((((((Hugzs))))))))

Here my stocking, just hung up, and it will get filled on Chrimas Eve from ya all.