Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Christmas Greens, Arrangements and Holiday Decorating, 1 by stormyla

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright stormyla

In reply to: Christmas Greens, Arrangements and Holiday Decorating

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Christmas Greens, Arrangements and Holiday Decorating
stormyla wrote:
Holly, I like your deer and love the way you've displayed your sea collection. I got inspired by your photos of Josh's swags and made one for my back den door. I've been here alone all day and every time I went downstairs, I scared myself silly thinking someone was looking in my back door! Josh's house is looking great. How nice that you are going to christen it with Christmas dinner.

I too love the pedastals and put something different on them every season. You should see how much DSO hates them every time they have to be moved. They come apart in sections aand some sections weigh over 100lbs.

Here's the deck display that I made yesterday completely crystallized in ice. The entire deck and furniture and grill have icecicles. I thought it would melt today, but maybe only a quarter of it did. The world here is now once again frozen. My friend who lives near you called today and said that your ice all melted this am. It's odd that ours didn't.