Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Christmas Greens, Arrangements and Holiday Decorating, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Christmas Greens, Arrangements and Holiday Decorating

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Christmas Greens, Arrangements and Holiday Decorating
HollyAnnS wrote:
Stormyla, No my kitchen isn't big enough either. I have a great room, living/dining/whatever with a very small working kitchen at one end. The kitcheneed sits in the dining area and I store my dishes, glassware, silverware in it. Some of my bigger appliances are in the bottom. The center section usually ends up holding magazines, mail and other paper clutter. The metal sculpture came from Pier 1 several years ago and is very handy.
Critter, After being at your home I knew you would like my John Perry's. Ric gave me the first small dolphin after a trip alone to Fl. to visit his parents. It was the first time he had traveled without me. We have been collecting them ever since. We vacation mostly in beach areas so most all of them have come home with us from trips.
Terri, I too noticed the violin lovingly displayed. I liked the gold deer hanging on the kitchen buffet and the larger ones in the center look very much like a pair I made for my youngest son Jamie several years ago.
Here is a pic of Josh's house with the swags he made. The large lighted artificial wreath belonged to his Dad and looks so very nice at Josh's place now. We are having Christmas at his house this year and he has really gone all out decorating.