Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Ohio River Valley Gardening: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE #136 - Holiday Baking Season Begins!, 1 by DustyDS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DustyDS

In reply to: ORVG COFFEE HOUSE #136 - Holiday Baking Season Begins!

Forum: Ohio River Valley Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of ORVG COFFEE HOUSE #136 - Holiday Baking Season Begins!
DustyDS wrote:
Great news (((((Geo)))))!!!! Hopefully that is the end of that!!

Well I survived the errands...stopped off to see my Landlord, and give him his treat, get a hug and a smootch from Cookie, play with the Cayenne by the roaring bonfire of pinelogs that Bro has burning, and walked back home...what a treat!!! Cookie tried to entice me with some wine, but I passed...I cleaned up my mess in the kitchen, started another one, took the laundry hamper to the basement and brought up all of the clothes Cookie left for me for the Vets closet...I had to get another big box to put them in...:-))
I am working on the dining room now...Tools etc. in there that need to be gone...I can't decide to take them to the garage or the basement... LOL....Oh yeah, and I swept off the front porch, and got a better pic of my St. Francis...There is a bird in his hand, and one by his hip, and at the base there is a small bunny...I am sooo proud of this... What a wonderful gift that I will treasure always...

I got my small Christmas tree up on the cabinet in the dining room, and the Ancient Nativity set put next to it...All that is left is to put the ornaments on the big tree, and clear off the dining table...I have yet to locate my table runner, and that is really frustrating me...If it does warm up tomorrow, I will put the lights up on the front porch...
I am going to work on my reef tank tomorrow while I do laundry...The new snails have done a wonderous job of cleaning the coral and rocks, not to mention the back corners of the glass...My Freshwater tank is doing terrific now too...The fish are happy and the water is crystal clear...

Off to get supper in front of the spouse...Cornbread is nearly done..

Have a good evening y'all....