Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: Alexandra's exciting news!, 1 by goofybulb

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright goofybulb

In reply to: Alexandra's exciting news!

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Alexandra's exciting news!
goofybulb wrote:
Hey, everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! Just reading the menus you cooked, Jeanne and Sylvain, makes me hungry! But this year is the first in 6 years that I didn't cook for Thanksgiving! And I don't feel guilty at all!

Our trip was wonderful! Santa Fe is a magical city, and we'll probably visit again when my Dad comes to spend some time with us. We also went to Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, a beautiful place worth seeing. I am very tired, as we walked a lot, but otherwise I feel great! The baby must also be happy if I'm happy, right?

Baby listened to music/singers starting with J-L (the iPod? alphabetizes them...) all along our trip, while in the car: Janis Joplin, Jean-Michel Jarre, Joan Baez, Joe Dassin, Kaoma, LeAnn Rhymes, La Lupe, just to name the ones that were better represented... and that I remember right now... my memory is not in the best shape these days!

No nausea anymore. I start to believe that the brief bad feeling was something else, maybe too much fat that particular day? I feel good! Well, except I'm fluffier these days, but it's not important now. Plus, I'm a tall girl, so I can take some...

Tomorrow I have my scheduled ultrasound, the first good look at the baby. By my count, I entered the 10th week (Dr. said 1 week less than I said), so we will not find out if it's a boy or a girl yet... but keep guessing.
By the way, "food for thought": anybody thinking twins? This we'll know tomorrow... At some point in my life, I wished having twins... now it would be a bit scary, taking a new mother like me so unprepared!

Hugs,
Alexandra