Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Campsis Grandiflora cuttings help please!, 1 by jules_jewel

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jules_jewel

In reply to: Campsis Grandiflora cuttings help please!

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Campsis Grandiflora cuttings help please!
jules_jewel wrote:
Thanks Badseed, Smockette and Wintermoor! I sure appreciate all your great posts. I haven't logged on in awhile ... but when I did ... WOW, this was a nice surprise. I must admit, this has been my favorite thread because I feel so good about my 'first-time' luck rooting my favorite vine (or anything else for that matter ... hehe). I hope I have given some inspiration to others to try and root these beauties too.

As for the blooming part ... yes, that really surprised me too! I'm pretty sure that the Epsom Salts mixed in with the Miracle Grow had something to do with it. I've read so much about this mixture and how it promotes blooming. Every plant that I have ever had that bloomed, has gone crazy with this mixture. BTW, they are STILL blooming. This is the picture of it today.

Smockette, I'll try to make it to the RU at Texoma Lake this fall. In the meantime, I'll start some more cuttings of this vine to take there, if I go, but if anyone else wants one, I'll be happy to mail you one. :D JLMK