Tropical Zone Gardening: Anybody ID this plant?, 1 by LApalms

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LApalms

In reply to: Anybody ID this plant?

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Anybody ID this plant?
LApalms wrote:
No the fires are up in the hills , rich land, Never effects 90% of us, the media makes it look like the whole darn place is on fire,
It's funny Lou, on the west coast the entire area west of Arizona looks like its entirely being wiped out by hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, and the west coast is wiped out by earthquake, and fires, and guess what, neither one is right. We all get exagerated news reports. In my 50 years I've actually physically seen 4 fires, and 3 large earthquakes. People say California is "disaster city"! We get a quake about once every 20 years (1971, 1994) and approximately 60 deaths rsult. In the east tornadoes, hurricanes, violent storms, lighting, blizzards, kill MANY, MANY more! We don't have hurricanes (2) in 100 years, no tornados, no blizzards (except in the high sierra of south, central, and No. Cal) where 60 feet of snow is not uncommon , but nobody lives there. I will definetly that the rare earthquake anytime!
Pic- Blizzard in paradise (central, South California) a few years back.....9,000 ft.