Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #14, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #14

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #14
77sunset wrote:
Hello all. i came home from shopping with NO PLANTS. Not one. I was disappointed, but with the heat there was nothing worth looking at. Chrissy , my teenage Angels are looking good , heat , wind and all. They are sheltered and the sookie Suavolens has decided to behave. He is looking better today and is outside again. I was careful with moving them slowly out. I had been leaving the greenhouse open during the day and then moving them outside for the day and in at night. i think they are right now. I have more babies coming on. I can't wait to start crossing some.
That cactus was something hubby had bought and forgotten. It sat down in the corner for 12 years before I came and then a further 8 years. The flower was out fully last night and will be faded by tonight with the hot wind. At on time I sprayed the patch with Roundup as I was sick of seeing it there. Not one bit died. It is certainly what you would call hardy.
We had a very short shower of rain with 2 claps of thunder and that was our forecast thunderstorms. It is very steamy now. I could grow bananas if it stays like this for a while.
Marleneann, don't you go making that recipe. You will never fit in the Tea Room, eating that. I hope Lesley doesn't see it.
Chrissy , get out your magic Angel wand and wave it over the computer. There are some possible Angel recruits lurking about. rosesforme mentioned the word brugmansia.
Better move and see whats for tea. probably salad in this sticky heat.
See you all later. enjoy the rest of the day.
Jean.