Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: ۞ Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer ۞ #7, 1 by BeaHive

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BeaHive

In reply to: ۞ Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer ۞ #7

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of &#1758; Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer &#1758; #7
BeaHive wrote:
Well we had another day of horrible weather. It gave Lingernot and I plenty of time to have that heart to heart chat.In a nut shell, I think he has been and will always be a very good boy. He did say that some things went on at the party at Abisgranma house but he was not a participant!! The summer fairies and her gnomes also were not involved. It was those naughty gnomes and fairies that live down the block!! Party crashers!! They finally left the party when they were told to leave.
Lingernot was not feeling well the next morning because he was nervous about traveling to Pixy's house. He had such a nice time
at Abisgrnma's he did not want to leave. All that fear left as soon as Pixy took him out of the box. He had a blast at her house as well.
Did you know that Lingernot is very good with computer stuff? I was
installing Quick Books Pro today. The install went smoothly but I had a few issues trying to record my business information. Lingernot took control of the mouse and showed me what to do.
he is very bright..or I am really slow..
sorry flash still not working..