Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #14, 1 by Awchid

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Awchid

In reply to: TEA ROOM #14

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #14
Awchid wrote:
There you go Jean, it isint always me :-)) Only cos Marleneann got there first and if another one went missing it would have been too obvious.....
Hullo Me, of the roses, I noticed you mentioned the brug word!! I will say no more, but how big is your section,, not mentioning any names.. we have a couple of persons,, rather partial to brugs so be very wary, lol.
Another lovely day today, hope it's nice down your way as well Dalfyre.. I have been repotting cymbids for most of the day, they are the ones I got with the little shade house.. What a mess that they have been potted in. They are full of mud and giant bits of bark and I actually have had to use an axe to get them apart. They should thrive now so good flowering next year. I have about another 10 buckets to deal to. YUK..
Chrissy, Candida flora plena?? Is it a good choice, please.. That German crowd have some beautiful plants.. How on earth do you make a choice,, draw the names out of a hat, lol.
Something is chewing the leaves of my baby brugs and they are starting to get a definite lacy look about them The other 4 are fine so far
so I don't know what the culprit is,, I need some new batteries for the torch, that would help..
Well I think I shall have acuppa and a truffle and call it quits for the day.. I seem to be finding my days rather exhausting lately so will pop back tomorrow.. Night all..
Lesley