Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Just stick fresh cut flowers in a vase!, 1 by yardqueen1948

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright yardqueen1948

In reply to: Just stick fresh cut flowers in a vase!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Just stick fresh cut flowers in a vase!
yardqueen1948 wrote:
Early now with winter coming on and with Daylight Savings Time. What a dumb name!!! Saves no Daylight to me... LOL and if it did, when would we get it back? LOL

I can't say what time it GETS dark, but it is already dark here at 7 and has been dark for at least an hour. In summer it is still light at 9. The sun is far to the south already. They are in a bay window on the south side... the dining room! There is a coral, a fushia pink, and a red! :-)

I know you don't have Thanksgiving! It is supposed to have started with the pilgrims and the Indians... which you don't have... LOL Do ya'll have another holiday at this time of year to have a big dinner, before Christmas. I do wish they weren't so close together! Just a month apart. And then there is New Years a week after Christmas, and we have a big dinner then for our son's BD.