Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #14, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM #14

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  #14
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. It's nice to meet you Rosesforme. Aren't roses just so lovely ? When the sun doesn't burn them up, that is. I am having a great year foe blooms but the sun is burning them as fast as they come out.. I think the ones least affected would be the climber Bantry Bay, the gorgeous one I just posted on the flowering on nov thread and the Iceberg.
No good blaming me Marleneann. Where is your will power ? Ha ha I am like you, I don't eat much cake but a nice fruit cake, yummmm. Wait til the pudding comes out. I will eat ti all I think . save all you ladies from the job of eating it.
Shelly, as Lesley said , geraniums don't like frosts, but that said, mine have survived a very cold winter and are looking their best ever. I don't get frost right in the garden so this would help, but I have seen them in parts of Melbourne where frost can be bad.
If you would like to Dmail me your details, I can send you any amount of cuttings to try. I have about 8 or so different colors in the climbing or ivy ones and lots of the bush ones.
Chrissy, did you see that word in the post from Rosesforme ? 'Brugmansia.' Have we another victim for the Angel disease ? I had better finish here and go out to water my Angels. It's supposed to be hotter than yesterday. I have some more seeds poking their little heads up.
Have a nibble everyone , except Marleneann. She ate too much cake so can't have any today. Just to be a tease, I have put out Chocolate Truffles. Lesley , I counted them and there is one missing.
Have a great day all. Jean.