Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Flowers in the garden #3, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: Flowers in the garden #3

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Flowers in the garden #3
weed_woman wrote:
Hi Dianne and Terri, thanks Dianne for the primrose ID. I did get it pretty quickly when I posted it! I have seen it running semi-rampant in others gardens, so will keep an eye on it. I quite like semi-rampant! LOL
Your Cream Clivea would cost about $40 here! I'm too cheap also! I'll wait untill they are a bit more common, and see if I can get a bulb from someone. I know a lady who has several, and am waiting to see if the flowers go to seed, but think they will not.
These are Hippeastrums, I think. They are slightly different than the red and pink ones, and flower a bit later. These had been thrown out at the local Tip, and when I went to throw out some greenwaste, I couldn't help but take them home, not knowing what they were. I'm stoked I got them!
Terri, the computer is an ongoing concern right now, as I've had to reload all the programmes on, and I don't know which ones I need untill I need them, and it tells me I haven't got them! *sigh* I reckon it took about 2 hours to do updates online today. Boooo
Anyway, it seems to be working o.k, so fingers crossed there is not too much more that needs doing.
I s'pose you guys are deeling the chill now??