Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DustyDS

In reply to: "R" We ready

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of "R" We ready
DustyDS wrote:
She is 8 weeks old today... and rotten to the bone!!! LOL

The Pic below is Rudy, the male we took in from my Vet friend, but he may be going back too...He WAS supposedly housebroken, but not anymore, and I won't tolerate that either...He hikes on everything...He is large for a Pug...Lilys Dad & Mom are quite a bit smaller than he is, and our old one was too...

It is 67* here now, and I am stuck inside... LOL I just got back from town with a few groceries, animal food, cat litter and laundry stuff...Geeesh...Costs more for that than my groceries... LOL
I got a HUGE boneless pork loin at Krogers on sale for $1.77 a pound.. I am going to divide it in 3 parts and freeze 2 and cook the other for supper...
Now I need to get busy on the kitchen, and finish up the laundry...

Thanks for the encouragement Brenda....I told my son I don't care what the house looks like as long as I have a place to hang my porch swing and put my 2 Oak rockers...I have bird baths etc that have to go, not to mention my tubs of plants...I have been boxing up more Chatchkies to dispose of too...I'm with you on the dusting deal...I think I am going to adopt and adapt that old saying of **My house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy** once I am retired, and change it say ** My house is clean enough to allow me to Garden and dirty enough to still be healthy**
My son tells me I will likely be doing alot of dusting because of the hay, wheat and corn fields around me...and I will have a wood stove, so that creates dust too...Time to get rid of the Junque...LOL
I am surrounded by fields here as well and it hasn't been bad at all, but then again, this old house has all new windows and doors, so it is pretty well sealed...

Off to the Kitchen... Have a good one!!