Michigan Gardening: "R" We ready, 1 by DustyDS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DustyDS

In reply to: "R" We ready

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of "R" We ready
DustyDS wrote:
Hi all.. Hope you all had a beautiful day today...It made it to 64 here down in Dayton where I spent most of my day...
I got home late as I had to hit the bank before 7pm, then the Dollar store for laundry things and dog cookies...(They get 2 animal cookies for their breakfast with Dad and his coffee) Also had to get some Puppy Pads and Chow for our new arrival...Please meet Lily below....DH lost his 17 yr old Pug to heart disease back in June, and he has been devastated without her...We got Rudy from a Veteran friend of mine, and that seemed to help him alot...but today, one of my coworkers had these pups that he was trying to home for his neighbor...No Way was I gonna pass up that lil smushed in face...LOL

Hate to leave good company, but I need to hit the shower and my bed.. I am off to the VA in the early morning to take a dear Nam Brother home to Murfreesboro, TN...He has been there for 5 months now after having his right leg amputated...I am planning to do a down & back, since it is only a 5 hr drive 1 way...I would like to get home so I can relax a bit Sunday to get ready for next week..

The packing here is pretty much at a halt until we have a move date...
I am just doing the extra things, good china etc...Still getting rid of alot of things too...

Have a great weekend everyone!!! See you tomorrow night , I hope...

Dusty