Michigan Gardening: "R" We ready, 1 by DustyDS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DustyDS

In reply to: "R" We ready

Forum: Michigan Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of "R" We ready
DustyDS wrote:
Good Afternoon Michigan!!! 45* here in the Buckeye State....Sunny and windy, and I refuse to go out in it... LOL
That's a lie, I have to go to Lowes and exchange an Infrared electric heater I bought last night on the way home from work, that I don't like...Looks like a flat panel TV but it doesn't put out heat worth a hang...I am going to get that oscillating Ceramic tower I think instead...
I absolutely refuse to spend $500+ for 150 gals minimum order of fuel oil when I don't know how much longer we will be here...So far, heaters in every room we use, are working just fine...and I'm sure we can use them over there, or if not, I can give them to someone who needs them...

I have all of my plants done and ready to move, so that chore is over with...I brought in most of my porch furniture last weekend and got it cleaned and stored away in the library/office that I am now using to put packed boxes in, the extra beds, etc...I am trying to get everything we don't use daily, packed up and/or brought down from the upstairs, and stored in that room ready to load up in the truck...The pic below is what I am moving out of, so you can see I have my hands full...The 2 rooms in the back wing upstairs, are empty and unused, as is the 3rd floor in the main house, so that helps...The far back one WAS going to be my winter plant room, but Oh well... LOL....
I am getting rid of alot of things, including some furniture, so it won't be as bad as it looks...
I still have no word on a move date, but as long as it isn't in the middle of a blizzard in Feb., I don't care... LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Dusty